- To Register call 1-800-442-2787
- Or download the registration forms here
- OR use the PAYPAL link on each workshop page to register online.
Scholarships and Bursaries are available for all programs.
Accommodation Info 2015-For Students
General Adult Course Information
- Classes are held in the large, airy classrooms of the Wells-Barkerville School and run from 9am to 3:30pm with a lunch break from 12 to 1:30pm.
- Please note that the lunch break for youth and children’s courses runs 12pm to 1pm.
- Special Events, such as Artists’ Talks, Readings, Concerts and Coffeehouses are included with most courses.
- Most courses include a Welcome Reception at 7pm at the IMA Gallery on the evening before the course begins, where students can meet with IMA staff and instructors and receive an information package.
- Courses of four days or more include an Evening BBQ.
- Discounted Accommodations, as well as discounts to restaurants and attractions in Wells-Barkerville are offered to IMA students from businesses.